[Gluster-users] Geo-replication /var/lib space question

Sunny Kumar sunkumar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 18:05:31 UTC 2020

Hi Alexander,

Yes that is geo-replication working directory and you can run the
below command to get the location.

This directory contains parsed changelogs from backend brick which are
ready to be processed. After a batch is processed it will be
automatically cleaned up for next batch processing.
It does not depends on volume size but on config value "
changelog-batch-size " the max size of changelogs to process per
batch.

/sunny