[Gluster-users] Geo-replication /var/lib space question

Alexander Iliev ailiev+gluster at mamul.org
Mon Feb 10 23:00:56 UTC 2020

Hello list,

I have been running a geo-replication session for some time now, but at
some point I noticed that the /var/lib/misc/gluster is eating up the
storage on my root partition.

I moved the folder away to another partition, but I don't seem to
remember reading any specific space requirement for /var/lib and
geo-replication. Did I miss it in the documentation?

Also, does the space used in /var/lib/misc/gluster depend on the
geo-replicated volume size? What exactly is stored there? (I'm guessing
that's where gsyncd keeps track of the replicatation progress.)

(I'm running gluster 6.6 on CentOS 7.7.)

Thanks!
--
alexander iliev