[Gluster-users] Healing entries get healed but there are constantly new entries appearing

Ulrich Pötter ulrich.poetter at menzel-it.net
Mon Feb 10 16:21:32 UTC 2020

Hello Karthik,

thank you very much. That was exactly the problem.
Running the command (cat
<mount-path>/.meta/graphs/active/<vol-name>-client-*/private | egrep -i
'connected') on the clients revealed that a few were not connected to
all bricks.
After restarting them, everything went back to normal.

Regards,
Ulrich