[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Community Meeting: Make it more reachable

Yati Padia ypadia at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 10:53:48 UTC 2020

Hi,
community meeting, I would like to propose that we can have it at 3PM/4PM
IST on 11th February to accommodate EMEA/NA zone and if it suits all, we
can fix the timing for next meetings as well.
If anyone has any objections regarding this, it can be discussed in this
thread so that we can come up with a fixed timing for the meeting.

Regards,
Yati