[Gluster-users] Cannot connect to the cluster after customizing the port

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 21:01:12 UTC 2020

Are you sure that the firewall is open. Usually , there could be a
firewall inbetween the nodes.
Also, you can run a tcpdump on nodeA and issue a peer probe from NodeB
and see if there is anything hitting it.
What about enabling trace logs and checking for any clues. You can find
details about the log level at :
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_gluster_storage/3/html/administration_guide/configuring_the_log_level

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
В 10:07 +0800 на 07.12.2020 (пн), sky написа: