[Gluster-users] Cannot connect to the cluster after customizing the port

sky x_hsky at 163.com
Mon Dec 7 02:07:09 UTC 2020

Hi:
1. The ports of both nodes are changed to 24017
2. After installation, change the port and start directly (non-restart)
3. I tried, but the nodes in the pool cannot connect after restarting. The log shows an attempt to connect to the default port

Steps(both node1 and node2)
   # yum install glusterfs glusterfs-server glusterfs-fuse
   # vim /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol
option transport.socket.listen-port 24017
# systemctl start glusterd

# gluster peer probe node2
Probe returned with Transport endpoint is not connected

After changing the port back to 24007 and restarting, the connection is normal

在 2020-12-06 19:27:01,"Strahil Nikolov" <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> 写道: