[Gluster-users] Monitoring tools for GlusterFS

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:39:49 UTC 2020

Another small tweak: in your README, you have this:
"curl -LO v1.0.3 gstatus (download)
<https://github.com/gluster/gstatus/releases/download/v1.0.3/gstatus>"
This makes it impossible to just easily copy paste. You should just put the
link in there, and wrap in code formatting blocks.

Sincerely,
Artem

--
Founder, Android Police <http://www.androidpolice.com>, APK Mirror