[Gluster-users] set: failed: Quorum not met. Volume operation not allowed.

Karthik Subrahmanya ksubrahm at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 04:28:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Since your two nodes are scrapped and there is no chance that they
will come back in later time, you can try reducing the replica count
to 1 by removing the down bricks from the volume and then mounting the
volume back to access the data which is available on the only up
brick.
The remove brick command looks like this:

gluster volume remove-brick VOLNAME replica 1
<ip-of-the-first-node-down>:/brick-path
<ip-of-the-second-node-down>:/brick-path force

Regards,
Karthik