[Gluster-users] upgrade gluster from old version

Ramon Selga ramon.selga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:11:31 UTC 2020

Tested several times recently: upgrade 3.12.15 to 7.7 without problems.

Upgrade servers and clients first to 3.12.15 ( old version, take a look to repo
site).

If volumes are replicated you could do it on-line, one by one, looking carefully
with self-heal process.

For disperse volumes you must stop them before upgrades.

Hope it helps!

Ramon

El 26/08/20 a les 12:04, Sanju Rakonde ha escrit: