[Gluster-users] How to fix I/O error ? (resend)

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Wed Aug 26 06:43:04 UTC 2020

Il 25/08/20 15:27, Amar Tumballi ha scritto:

> I am not aware of any data layout changes we did between current latest
> (7.7) and 3.8.8. But due to some issues, 'online' migration is not
> possible, even the clients needs to be updated, so you have to umount
> the volume once.
Tks for the info.
Actually the issue is less bad than I thought: I checked on a client
that (somehow) still used Debian oldstable. Current stable uses 5.5,
still old but not prehistoric :)

Too bad the original issue still persists, even after removing the file
and its hardlink from .gluster dir :(
Maybe the upgrade can fix it? Or I risk breaking it even more?

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia