[Gluster-users] gluster over vdo, problem with gfapi

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Thu Aug 13 06:12:55 UTC 2020

13.08.2020 10:06, Strahil Nikolov пишет:
> I don't  think it is VDO, but I can be wrong.
>
> My ovirt  setup is VDO + Gluster v7.7 + CentOS 7.8 . I tested  libgfapi a long time ago and it worked.
> If you wish you can ask in the ovirt users' mailing list how qemu is using libgfapi.

As I wrote without vdo everything works just fine on the same server.

And it works with vdo over fuse mount in any case and with qfapi if
cache settings is default.

I don't think that ovirt mail list is right place to ask- we don't use
ovirt.

Thank you!

P.S.

We decided to wait some replies here and then open issue in gluster...

Thank you!