[Gluster-users] performance

Artem Russakovskii archon810 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:08:14 UTC 2020

Hmm, in our case of running gluster across Linode block storage (which
itself runs inside Ceph, as I found out), the only thing that helped with
the hangs so far was defragmenting xfs.

I tried changing many things, including the scheduler to "none" and
this performance.write-behind-window-size setting, and nothing seemed to
help or provide any meaningful difference.

Sincerely,
Artem

--
Founder, Android Police <http://www.androidpolice.com>, APK Mirror