[Gluster-users] Adding arbiter on a large existing replica 2 set

Thorgeir Marthinussen thorgeir.marthinussen at basefarm.com
Mon Oct 21 13:23:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

The new cluster is set up with two physical servers with HDDs and a VM backed by an all-flash stretched vSAN.
The old cluster will be set up the same way.

The main volume that I'm concerned about usually takes about 20-30 minutes to finish the self-heal, the network is 10Gbps.

Best regards
--
THORGEIR MARTHINUSSEN
Senior Systems Consultant