[Gluster-users] Sudden, dramatic performance drops with Glusterfs

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 04:39:19 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,

What is your 'gluster volume info <VOL> ' showing.

How much is your zpool full ? Usually when it gets too full, the ZFS performance drops seriosly.

Try to rsync a file directly to one of the bricks, then to the other brick (don't forget to remove the files after that, as gluster will not know about them).

What are your mounting options ? Usually 'noatime,nodiratime' are a good start.

Are you using ZFS provideed by Ubuntu packagees or directly from ZOL project ?

Best Regards,