[Gluster-users] File not updated on gluster fuse volume when written by another client

Only Maybe maybeonly at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:57:46 UTC 2019

I have a cluster with many replica volumes
One of the node was rebooted for some reason
Then I mounted all volumes from localhost, on the rebooted server
I found some contents of file which was updated by other clients does not
change.
If I remount the volume, the file was updated, but stopped updating again
from then on.

Gluserfs version: 6.1 & 6.0 & 3.8
opversion: 3.8
Everything seems well in gluster volume status *

is it related to dentry cache? what can I do?
Thank you