[Gluster-users] No Variation in Gluster geo Replication when sync jobs value is increased.

deepu srinivasan sdeepugd at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:16:38 UTC 2019

Hi
We were evaluating Gluster geo Replication. We took multiple trials for
different file size and different syncjob value. While increasing or
decreasing the syncjob value the geo replication didnot increase or
decrease its time period for synching.Is this normal or should we change
any other configuration other than syncjob value?
Here are the following stats

Fie Count 8192 8192 8192
Folders 174 174 174
Trial 3 3 3
Trial 1 time taken 4min 4min20sec 4min56sec
Trial 2 time taken 4min16sec 4min9sec 4min
Trial 3 time taken 4min11sec 4min30sec 4min50sec
Sync-jobs (gluster geo config) 3 10 30
Tool Gluster Geo Gluster Geo Gluster Geo