[Gluster-users] Create Gluster RPMs on a SLES15 machine

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:10:33 UTC 2019

Hello Kaleb,

there is no rpcsvc-proto rpm for SLES15 according to this:
https://software.opensuse.org/package/rpcsvc-proto?locale=fa

It really seems to be that the SLES15 from OpenSUSE has a special setup.

Remove the BuildRequires: rpcgen line and use the glibc bundled rpcgen is
working. I have my packages now!

Regards
David