[Gluster-users] Cannot see all data in mount

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed May 15 13:24:17 UTC 2019

Hello Strahil,

Thanks for your answer. I don't find the word "sharding" in the
configfiles. There is not much shared data (24GB), and only 1 brick:
---
root at xxx:/etc/glusterfs# gluster volume info DATA

Volume Name: DATA
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: db53ece1-5def-4f7c-b59d-3a230824032a
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 1
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: xxx-vpn:/DATA
Options Reconfigured:
transport.address-family: inet
nfs.disable: on
----
(I have edited this a bit for privacy of my customer).

I think they have used glusterfs because it can do ACLs.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/