[Gluster-users] gluster mountbroker failed after upgrade to gluster 6

Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan atumball at redhat.com
Wed May 1 12:49:21 UTC 2019

Few questions inline.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:09 PM Benedikt Kaleß <benedikt.kaless at forumzfd.de>
wrote:

> |Hi,|
>
> |I updated to gluster to gluster 6 and now the geo-replication remains
> in status "Faulty".
>

>From which version did you upgrade? And what does the volume info look like
? (Helps us to understand if this is something we have already tested or
not).

> |If I run a "gluster-mountbroker status" I get:
> |

> |Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/sbin/gluster-mountbroker", line 396, in <module>
>     runcli()
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gluster/cliutils/cliutils.py",
> line 225, in runcli
>     cls.run(args)
>   File "/usr/sbin/gluster-mountbroker", line 275, in run
>     out = execute_in_peers("node-status")
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gluster/cliutils/cliutils.py",
> line 127, in execute_in_peers
>     raise GlusterCmdException((rc, out, err, " ".join(cmd)))
> gluster.cliutils.cliutils.GlusterCmdException: (1, '', 'Unable to end.
> Error : Success\n', 'gluster system:: execute mountbroker.py node-status')
> |

> |What can I do: set up the georeplication again?|

Sorry for delay, and we will surely try to get you back to normal state.
Can you check the logs in /var/log/glusterfs/geo-replication/* and see if
there is anything concerning there? That would help in understanding the
situation.

-Amar

> |Best regards|
>
> |Benedikt
> |

> --
> forumZFD
> Entschieden für Frieden|Committed to Peace
>
> Benedikt Kaleß
> Leiter Team IT|Head team IT
>
> Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V.|Forum Civil Peace Service
> Am Kölner Brett 8 | 50825 Köln | Germany
>
> Tel 0221 91273233 | Fax 0221 91273299 |
> http://www.forumZFD.de
>
> Vorstand nach § 26 BGB, einzelvertretungsberechtigt|Executive Board:
> Oliver Knabe (Vorsitz|Chair), Sonja Wiekenberg-Mlalandle, Alexander Mauz
> VR 17651 Amtsgericht Köln
>
> Spenden|Donations: IBAN DE37 3702 0500 0008 2401 01 BIC BFSWDE33XXX

Amar Tumballi (amarts)