[Gluster-users] recovery from reboot time?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Tue Mar 26 12:40:08 UTC 2019

After almost a week of doing nothing the brick failed and we were able
to stop and restart glusterd and then could start a manual heal.

It was interesting when the heal started the time to completion was just
about 21 days but as it worked through the 300000 some entries it got
faster to the point where it completed in 2 days.

Now I have 2 gfids that refuse to heal.

We have also been looking at converting these systems to RHEL and buying
support from RH but it seems that the sales arm is not interested in
calling people back.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||