[Gluster-users] Release 6: Release date update

Guillaume Pavese guillaume.pavese at interactiv-group.com
Wed Mar 6 05:34:37 UTC 2019

Ready to test, as soon as a build is made.
I have been keeping refreshing
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5 since the last one
6.0-0.1.rc0.el7 built on 22th feb which did not include important patches
(event handler fails)  merged for 5.4-1 since...
I think a RC1 would have been warranted for those patches already while
waiting for the upgrade bugs to be fixed in a RC2...

Guillaume Pavese
Ingénieur Système et Réseau
Interactiv-Group