[Gluster-users] Recommended gluster stable version

Strahil hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 17:26:01 UTC 2019

Hi Kaleb,

I would recommend you v6.
Curently I'm running hyperconverged setup with oVirt (latest) + gluster v6.3 and everything is quite well.
Also, keep in mind there multiple enhancements adopted with v6 and if any issue arise - the dev will prioritize it.

Also, v6 will have longer support compared to the other options, which means that you will have plenty of time before you have to think about migration.

Best Regards,