[Gluster-users] What is the right way to bring down a Glusterfs server for maintenance?

Carl Sirotic csirotic at evoqarchitecture.com
Wed Jul 3 19:39:39 UTC 2019

I have a replica 3 cluster, 3 nodes with bricks and 2 "client" nodes,
that run the VMs through a mount of the data on the bricks.

Now, one of the bricks need maintenance and I will need to shut it down
for about 15 minutes.

I didn't find any information on what I am suposed to do.

If I get this right, I am suposed to remove the brick completely from
the cluster and add them again when the maintenance is finished ?

Carl