[Gluster-users] Question about Healing estimated time ...

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Thu Aug 29 19:45:32 UTC 2019

Depends on your disks, your network, some CPU since you’re using a dispersed volume, and the amount of data you’ve got on them. Watch this heal and see how long it takes to baseline your system. If you’ve got 10G and SSDs, it’s probably not going to take too long. If you’ve got 1G, HDDs, and your test case is a TB, it’ll be an hour or three...