[Gluster-users] Question about Healing estimated time ...

Anand Malagi amalagi at commvault.com
Thu Aug 29 10:46:05 UTC 2019

Can someone please respond ??

Thanks and Regards,
--Anand
Extn : 6974
Mobile : 9552527199

From: Anand Malagi
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 5:13 PM
To: gluster-users at gluster.org; Gluster Devel <gluster-devel at gluster.org>
Subject: Question about Healing estimated time ...

Hi Gluster Team,

I have Distributed-Disperse gluster volume which uses erasure coding. I basically two of the bricks within a sub volume (4+2 config), then generated some data which obviously will not be written to these two bricks which I brought down.

However before bringing them up and get them healed, is there a way to know how much time it will take to heal the files or a way to measure the healing time ??

Thanks and Regards,
--Anand
Extn : 6974
Mobile : 9552527199