[Gluster-users] Proposing to previous ganesha HA cluster solution back to gluster code as gluster-7 feature

Renaud Fortier Renaud.Fortier at fsaa.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 30 13:11:49 UTC 2019

IMO, you should keep storhaug and maintain it. At the beginning, we were with pacemaker and corosync. Then we move to storhaug with the upgrade to gluster 4.1.x. Now you are talking about going back like it was. Maybe it will be better with pacemake and corosync but the important is to have a solution that will be stable and maintained.

thanks
Renaud