[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.10.5: used disk size reported by quota and du mismatch

Hari Gowtham hgowtham at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 08:49:10 UTC 2018

Hi Mauro,

It was because the quota crawl takes some time and it was working on it.
When we ran the fix-issues it makes changes to the backend and does a lookup.
It takes time for the whole thing to reflect in the quota list command.
Earlier, it didnt reflect as it was still crawling. So this is the
same as the first reason I
have mentioned above in the 3 situations that could have happened.
This is the expected behavior.

Regards,
Hari.