[Gluster-users] Transport endpoint is not connected : issue

Karthik Subrahmanya ksubrahm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 05:47:53 UTC 2018

Hey,

We need some more information to debug this.
I think you missed to send the output of 'gluster volume info <volname>'.
Can you also provide the bricks, shd and glfsheal logs as well?
In the setup how many peers are present? You also mentioned that "one of
the file servers have two processes for each of the volumes instead of one
per volume", which process are you talking about here?

Regards,
Karthik