[Gluster-users] Gluster client

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Tue Oct 16 12:45:49 UTC 2018

I wrote my own systemd-script:
------------------
[Unit]
Description = Data dir
After=network.target glusterfs-server.service
Required=network-online.target

[Mount]
What=knoten-1:/gv1
Where=/glusterfs
Type=glusterfs
Options=defaults,acl

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
------------------
This script must be in /etc/systemd/system and the name must be
<mountpoint>.mount

Am 15.10.18 um 21:33 schrieb Alfredo De Luca:
> Hi all.
> I have 3 nodes glusterfs servers and multiple client and as I am a bit
> newbie on this not sure how to setup correctly the clients.
> 1. The clients mounts the glusterfs in fstab but when I reboot them they
> don't  mount it automatically
> 2. Not sure what to exactly put in the fastab as right now someone had
> <node1>:/vol1 /volume1 glusterfs default,netdev 0 0
>
> But what happened when NODE1 is unavailable?
The Client will only get a list of all hosts in the cluster in if one
node is down the client will take another node.