[Gluster-users] Rebalance failed on Distributed Disperse volume based on 3.12.14 version

Nithya Balachandran nbalacha at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 13:22:39 UTC 2018

Hi Mauro,

The files on s04 and s05 can be deleted safely as long as those bricks have
been removed from the volume and their brick processes are not running.

.glusterfs/indices/xattrop/xattrop-* are links to files that need to be healed.
.glusterfs/quarantine/stub-00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000008 links
to files that bitrot (if enabled)says are corrupted. (none in this
case)

I will get back to you on s06. Can you please provide the output of
gluster volume info again?

Regards,
Nithya