[Gluster-users] Corresponding op-version for each release?

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 14:45:09 UTC 2018

On 11/26/2018 02:07 PM, Gambit15 wrote:
> Hey,
>  The op-version for each release doesn't seem to be documented anywhere,
> not even in the release notes. Does anyone know where this information
> can be found?

No, there is no table in the upstream docs. I have opened an issue [1]
to get the same updated in section [2].

> In this case, I've just upgraded from 3.8 to 3.12 and need to update my
> pool's compatibility version, however I'm sure it'd be useful for the
> community to have a comprehensive list somewhere...

For now, the documentation here [2] should help decide on the op-version
that you want to update to.

[1] Issue for reflecting op-version in the docs:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/issues/439

[2] op-version considerations during upgrade:
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Upgrade-Guide/op_version/