[Gluster-users] Corresponding op-version for each release?

Nico van Royen nico at van-royen.nl
Tue Nov 27 07:10:00 UTC 2018

Here's a quite workable list :
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_gluster_storage/3.4/html/installation_guide/versions

Regards,
Nico van Roijen

Van: "Gambit15" <dougti+gluster at gmail.com>
Aan: "gluster-users" <gluster-users at gluster.org>
Verzonden: Maandag 26 november 2018 20:07:41
Onderwerp: [Gluster-users] Corresponding op-version for each release?

Hey,
The op-version for each release doesn't seem to be documented anywhere, not even in the release notes. Does anyone know where this information can be found?

In this case, I've just upgraded from 3.8 to 3.12 and need to update my pool's compatibility version, however I'm sure it'd be useful for the community to have a comprehensive list somewhere...