[Gluster-users] Shared Storage is unmount after stopping glusterd

Rafi Kavungal Chundattu Parambil rkavunga at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 09:23:23 UTC 2018

Hi David Spisla,

gluster_shared_storage works just like yet another volume(There are some special handling related to authentication). So bringing down a glusterd node shouldn't have lead to unmount of the volume.

Can you please share the mount log, brick logs at time when you stopped glusterd. Also make sure your shared storage bricks up and running.

Regards
Rafi KC