[Gluster-users] Shared Storage is unmount after stopping glusterd

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:55:18 UTC 2018

Dear Gluster Community,
I have a v4.1.5 4-node-cluster with SLES15 machines. The last time I
observe that after stopping glusterd with
$ sudo systemctl stop glusterd

sometimes also the FUSE mount of the shared_storage on the same node is
unmount but shared_storage ist still in the volume list. I mean really
"sometimes" because it is not reproducible in a deterministic way and I am
not sure if there is really a dependency between stopping glusterd and
shared_storage.

What is the expected behaviour if stopping glusterd? In my opinion all
volumes included shared_storage should still have FUSE mounts.

Regards
David Spisla