[Gluster-users] resetted node peers OK but say no volume

fsoyer fsoyer at systea.fr
Tue Nov 6 14:49:43 UTC 2018

Hi all,
after some problems on a node it finished by been marked as "rejected" by others nodes.
It is part of no more volumes (after some remove-brick force), so I resetted it as described here :
https://staged-gluster-docs.readthedocs.io/en/release3.7.0beta1/Administrator%20Guide/Resolving%20Peer%20Rejected/
All seems to work fine, now it sees others peers and others peers see it "in cluster" and connected, OK. But it has not reimported the volumes infos
# gluster volume info
No volumes present
when there is up to 5 volumes handles by the 2 other peers.
How can I recover volumes informations on this node ? (without issues or downtime on others hosts as they are used in production)

Thanks

Frank