[Gluster-users] Consolidating Feature Requests in github

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 13:29:50 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I am triaging the open RFEs in bugzilla [1]. Since our new(er) workflow
involves managing RFEs as github issues, I am considering migrating
relevant open RFEs from bugzilla to github. Once migrated, a RFE in
bugzilla would be closed with an appropriate comment. I can also update the
external tracker to point to the respective github issue. Once the
migration is done, all our feature requests can be further triaged and
tracked in github.

Any objections to doing this?

Thanks,
Vijay