[Gluster-users] GCS release 0.2
jstrunk at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 21:07:11 UTC 2018
Today, we are announcing the availability of GCS (Gluster Container
Storage) 0.2. This is a follow-on to last month’s release of version 0.1.
In addition to various bug fixes and enhancements, highlights include:
- Update of glusterd2 container to 20181102 nightly
- Deploy environment now uses Kubernetes 1.12
- Changes to Gluster pod naming
- Fix for incorrect capacity reporting
== Included components
docker.io/gluster/glusterd2-nightly at sha256:3f8345fee243154d7c8e32af47b4974c7a4cc7a13f776cb3c1d7f129e391cc6c
- Created: 2018-11-02T14:32:44.280939032Z
Gluster CSI driver:
docker.io/gluster/glusterfs-csi-driver at sha256:6c861dbda285c0889e332ebb57d644e4a98e29481f22da294e91f92155c4435f
- Created: 2018-08-30T06:26:35.742876505Z
To get started with this release, please see the releases page  and the
deploy instructions .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users