[Gluster-users] glustefs as vmware datastore in production

Dave Sherohman dave at sherohman.org
Tue May 29 13:20:03 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 09:03:04AM +0900, 김경표 wrote:
> Sometimes os disk hang occured and re-mounted with ro in vm guest(centos6)
> when storage was busy.

I had similar problems in the early days of running my gluster volume,
then I switched the gluster mounts from fuse to libgfapi and haven't had
a problem since, even when running the volume harder than I had been
previously.

But, then, I'm running kvm/qemu virtualization rather than vmware and I
don't know whether vmware supports libgfapi or not.  (I noticed that it
wasn't on the list of options you mentioned for how to access the
volume.)

--
Dave Sherohman