[Gluster-users] glustefs as vmware datastore in production

김경표 kpkim at gluesys.com
Sat May 26 17:56:48 UTC 2018

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have glusterfs as vmware datastore working in production in a
> real world case? How to serve the glusterfs cluster? As iscsi, NFS?

Hi,

I am using glusterfs 3.10.x for VMware ESXi 5.5 NFS DataStore.

Our Environment is
- 4 node supermicro server (each 50TB, NL SAS 4TB used, LSI 9260-8i)
- Totally 100TB service volume
- 10G Storage Network and Service network (for NFS)
- VMware / Linux / IBM AIX Clients

Currently, VM images on GlusterFS is used for Data(Backup) not OS Image.

There is no glusterfs issue in 10 months.

Best Regards