[Gluster-users] Gluster Global Meetup (Community Meeting Fun!)

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 15:26:10 UTC 2018

Notes from Global Meetup:
- Translator Conversations: we've got a number of translators that aren't
actively maintained. We should clean these up in our next release.
https://github.com/gluster/community/issues/24 is an issue to track this
work, hopefully in time for 4.1. Assistance requested! If you know of a
translator that's not maintained, come mark it here!

Next meetup:
- We had better turnout as an IRC meeting, so let's move back to that for
11 April to try things out again.
 #gluster-meeting on freenode, 15:00 UTC on 11 April.
Open agenda: https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings
- Reminders to go out the day before and 10 minutes before, amye to host
again.

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead