[Gluster-users] Old georep files in /var/lib/misc/glusterfsd

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Mon Jun 25 14:00:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

In the past I was using geo-replication but unconfigured it on my two volumes by using:

gluster volume geo-replication ... stop
gluster volume geo-replication ... delete

​​Now I found out that I still have some old files in /var/lib/misc/glusterfsd belonging to my two volumes which were geo-replicated. Can I safely delete everything under /var/lib/misc/glusterfsd on all of my nodes? I have a replica 2 with an arbiter and I am using GlusterFS 3.12.9.

Thanks,
M.