[Gluster-users] storhaug, a utility for setting up gluster+nfs-ganesha highly available NFSv3, NFSv4, NFSv4.1

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 12:14:24 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:30:45AM +0000, Jonathan Archer wrote:
>  Have RPMs been built for this yet? can't see them in the repo's as yet.
> Great news though, been looking forward to trying this out.

Depending on the repository that you use... Packages are currently in
the CentOS Storage SIG for testing. These combinations should be able to
use storhaug-1.0: 4.1/el7, 4.0/el7, 3.12/el7, 3.12/el6

  # yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster*-test install storhaug

Once someone confirms the packages are OK, I'll mark them for releasing
to the stable repository on the mirrors.

If you're on a different distribution, Kaleb will need to reply.

HTH,
Niels