[Gluster-users] Need Help to get GEO Replication working - Error: Please check gsync config file. Unable to get statefile's name

Axel Gruber axel at agm.de
Sat Jun 16 09:27:00 UTC 2018

Hello

i think its better to open a new Thread:

I tryed to install Geo Replication again - setup SSH Key - prepared session
Broker and so on (shown in the Manual)

But i get this error:

root at glusters1:~# gluster volume geo-replication gpool geo.com::geovol
create force
Please check gsync config file. Unable to get statefile's name
geo-replication command failed

I use "force" command because Slave Gluster is to small - but its empty -
so whtiout Force i get:

root at glusters1:~# gluster volume geo-replication gpool geo.com::geovol
create
Total disk size of master is greater than disk size of slave.
Total available size of master is greater than available size of slave
geo-replication command failed

I also tryed to adjust Sice of GEO Volume  - so now GEO Volume is bigger
then Master Volume - but still same Error.

Can anyone help me to understand whats going wrong here ?

<https://tawk.to/autohausgruber>
Kontaktieren Sie mich direkt per Live Chat - einfach hier Klicken:
----
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Autohaus A. Gruber OHG
Axel Gruber / Geschäftsführer

Tel: 0807193200
Fax: 0807193202
E-Mail: axel at agm.de
Internet: www.autohaus-gruber.net

Ihr starker MAZDA und HYUNDAI Partner 4mal in der Region - einmal auch in
Ihrer Nähe.

Autohaus A. Gruber OHG, Gewerbepark Kaserne 10, 83278 Traunstein.

HRA 8216 Amtsgericht Traunstein, Ust.-Id.-Nr. DE813812187

Geschäftsführer: Axel Gruber, Anton Gruber

Steuernummer: 141/151/51801