[Gluster-users] rebalance operation and georeplication

Mark Connor markconnor64 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:19:05 UTC 2018

I am adding nodes/bricks to both my slaves and primary nodes under gluster
3.8.
The slave rebalance is taking a very long time. Its running on the 5th day.

I have paused my geo replication while doing y rebalance. Can I re-enable
it while the rebalance is still going on for the slave volumes?

If yes, can geo run if there is a rebalance running on the primary and the
slave simultaneously?

If I stop the rebalance and start it later do I lose the time invested?
Does it have to start from  the beginning again to scan all files?

Thank You