[Gluster-users] Client un-mounting since upgrade to 3.12.9-1 version

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:50:13 UTC 2018

Hi

Since I have updated our gluster server and client to latest version
3.12.9-1, I am having this issue of gluster getting unmounted from client
very regularly. It was not a problem before update.

Its a distributed file system with no replication. We have seven servers
totaling around 480TB data. Its 97% full.

I am using following config on server

gluster volume set atlasglust features.cache-invalidation on
gluster volume set atlasglust features.cache-invalidation-timeout 600
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.stat-prefetch on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.cache-invalidation on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.md-cache-timeout 600
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.parallel-readdir on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.cache-size 1GB
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.client-io-threads on
gluster volume set atlasglust cluster.lookup-optimize on
gluster volume set atlasglust performance.stat-prefetch on
gluster volume set atlasglust client.event-threads 4
gluster volume set atlasglust server.event-threads 4

clients are mounted with this option

defaults,direct-io-mode=disable,attribute-timeout=600,entry-timeout=600,negative-timeout=600,fopen-keep-cache,rw,_netdev

I can't see anything in the log file. Can someone suggest that how to
troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

Kashif