[Gluster-users] Gluster performance / Dell Idrac enterprise conflict

Ryan Wilkinson ryanwilk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:34:31 UTC 2018

I've tested about 12 different Dell servers.  Ony a couple of them have
Idrac express and all the others have Idrac Enterprise.  All the boxes with
Enterprise perform poorly and the couple that have express perform well.  I
use the disks in raid mode on all of them.  I've tried a few non-Dell boxes
and they all perform well even though some of them are very old.  I've also
tried disabling Idrac, the Idrac nic, virtual storage for Idrac with no
sucess..