[Gluster-users] new Gluster cluster: 3.10 vs 3.12

Anatoliy Dmytriyev tolid at tolid.eu.org
Fri Feb 23 15:38:28 UTC 2018

Hi

We are planning to install new gluster cluster and I am wondering which
gluster LTM version will you suggest to install: 3.10 or 3.12 in terms
of stability, performance and bugs free version. It will be used in a
production environment and we do not plan to downtime it often -
therefore, stability and performance are important for us.
Maybe my question is a little bit naive but in any software development
we have more and less stable versions.
I see many complains about 3.12.x in this mailing list and it looks like
3.12 has some serious issues. Is it correct?

Best regards,
Anatoliy