[Gluster-users] Self Heal Confusion

Brett Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Wed Dec 26 18:49:15 UTC 2018

Still no change in the heals pending.  I found this reference,
https://archive.fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/glusterselinux/attachments/slides/1876/export/events/attachments/glusterselinux/slides/1876/fosdem.pdf,
which mentions the default SELinux context for a brick and that internal
operations such as self-heal, rebalance should be ignored. but they do
not elaborate on what ignore means - is it just not doing self-heal or
something else.

I did set SELinux to permissive and nothing changed.  I'll try setting
the bricks to the context mentioned in this pdf and see what happens.