[Gluster-users] about bug 1659378

Li, Deqian (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) deqian.li at nokia-sbell.com
Fri Dec 14 08:29:02 UTC 2018

Hi,
I reported one bug, and I think it's quite easy to correct.
You can have a look.

posix_janitor_thread_proc (void *data)
{
        xlator_t *            this = NULL;
        struct posix_private *priv = NULL;
        struct posix_fd *pfd;

        time_t now;

        this = data;
        priv = this->private;

        THIS = this;

        while (1) {

                time (&now);
                if ((now - priv->last_landfill_check) > priv->janitor_sleep_duration) {   ==>   if ( now < priv->last_landfill_check || (now - priv->last_landfill_check) > priv->janitor_sleep_duration)
                        gf_msg_trace (this->name, 0,
                                      "janitor cleaning out %s",
                                      priv->trash_path);

Br,