[Gluster-users] S3-compatbile object storage on top of GlusterFS volume

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Fri Dec 14 12:58:46 UTC 2018

Hello,

First of all I was wondering if GlusterFS natively implements S3-compatbile object storage or if this is planned for the near future? I did not find anything in the documentation so I assume here that this is not the case.

As an alternative I was thinking to use Zenko CloudServer (https://github.com/scality/cloudserver) which is a S3-compatbile object store implementation on top of a volume of my already existing GlusterFS cluster. Does anyone have experience with this case-scenario? If yes I would be interested to know how well this works and what software is recommended for this case.

Best regards,
Mabi